Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Q8.. Home Sweet Home

-As you may have already guessed from reading the topic, I'm back to Kuwait for 3 weeks (20 days remainng).
-Is it just me? or Kuwait is just getting increasingly crowded every year I come back?
-And those crazy taxi drivers AARRGHH!!! I feel like strangling one of them till right before he dies.. then CPR his ass back to life just to start strangliing him again and again!!!
-Unexpected 7asoon behavior... I'm eating less than I have anticipated. No junk food so far (yay?).
-I don't have a car so I'm under the mercy of my friends.
-Enjoying the presence of my family around me... not too crazy about people trying to steal my thunder though.
-No3ik's pointing me to the IT places in Kuwait now that I've been away for a year... she's doing a very good job but feel free to pitch in with your thoughts.
-Who's saw the Bush video? Was hallarious wasn't it? Who knew that the guy's sense of humor could simply be stimulated by a pair of shoes! cheerz GWB!

6 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger eshda3wa said...

7mdelaaa 3al salamaaaya gayyy min elsafaaarrr!

nawerat eldeera

ana oo rab3i bensawee a tour day in q8

ben9eer tourists wenroo7 museums oo hakatha

7ayak

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger 7asoon said...

alla ysalmich halaw halaw. mnawra el deera fi wojodich.
yala laish la2 3ad meshtehi aro7 museums o0 hakatha.. :)

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger No3iK said...

no3kum thnainkum :p

o hakatha...

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger 7asoon said...

enty shway za3lan 3alaich 3al khafeef mo wayed... 6ala3 my mac ma fee shay 3ala fikra!! (^_^)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger No3iK said...

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lat7awil ok!! ma7ad e9erli weya chithe ela ent .. so ooo9 ent o ur mac :p

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol @ the taxi drivers,you should be some kinda comic writer:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home