Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Just when you thought you got rid of me

I would love to say that dental school has kept me busy from writing in my old dusty blog, but in the matter of fact it didn't. Well if you're anxious to know what kept me from it.. here it goes ladies and gents.. (or whoever's left of my pool of amazing crowd):

1) trying to gain weight just for fun.. I reached a point where people are actually beging me to hit the gym.
2) actually managing to squeez in the gym in my schedule .. I guess 2 hours a week is a great start.. or maybe I'm pushing it :\
3) school is a big part actually.. 8-5 mon-fri is just too brutal.. but a pleasent experience.
4) went on a cruise.. actually

dear God who am I kidding? I could've written a post so easily but the lack of commitment rendered me useless in the blogsphere :)

c'mon ppl who's still in touch with this old rusty bog? :)
good to be back!!!

9 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aldude.. I need to see some pictures from your cruise trip

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Big Pearls said...

welcome back..in my dental school days I was away from the outside world..the school was my home:p

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger eshda3wa said...

laa wallah

good to be back haaa!

oo nawe teg3ad wela bas etsayer oo tamshe?!!

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

7asooooon :D

ya alffff nhaaaaar abyaad ;P

i knew you would be back

you did leave a big blank spot in the blogsphere...it desparatly needs some humor

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bloboz
alduuude i will definately put some pics up!! :)

big pearls
hala walla another dentist mashalla :D thanks for passing by .. enzain big pearls ya3ni big nice white teeth wella shno? :P

Dr eshda3wa
ahlaaaan .. chaif 7al 6abeebatna? taw ma nawwar el blog eheh.. lala enshalla 3ala 6ool posts ;D

ghasheema
yaa alf hala o0 sahlaaa bil ghasheema hala bil 6ayba :D teslemeen walla 3al kalam el 7lo... 3asa yred li mazaj ayam awwal bs!! ehehe thanks :D

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger faith said...

lool MSH MA32OOL!! (since you've been gone ive taken up ma9ri as you can see)

 
At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ana mtab3etek :P

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Temetwir said...

dazlek email mn sinat yady yal me7law

boursachi@hotmail.com if you didnt catch it..
tegdar tseedny eb ur inbox leny the only guy next to the millions of chicks

funniest blog ever imho, bring it back if you can plz :)

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger 7asoon said...

faith
hahaha zain tsaween tara khoosh lahja :D

nasaya
3afya 3alaich me 2 eheheh

temmie toe
7ajjjiii walla 9arli dahar mo mchayek 3al hotmail ever since I got the 2 million GB I never go and check it o0 mainly ise my university one!! sorry walla yal '3ali :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home