Sunday, July 01, 2007

A Bunch of Me

I was told once upon a time that this blog is going to end up deserted just like my other hobbies-to-commit-to such as web designing, cooking, and crime fighting (that would have involved creating a costume which is fun too).
well as always.. I appologize for my neglectance ya jema3at el rabi3

It's just that the pressure is getting the best of me 9ara7a o0 it's my fault because I'm letting it. And by pressure I mean school and schoooool ooonly.. coz I'll be darned if I let crossdressing be on top of my problems. Just Kidding!! actully I bet that some of you just wanna die to see me in a mini skirt... (dear god I think i just made my readers through up.. Please forgive me).

Owning a convertable is one of the most exciting experiences in a guy's life (a very superficial guy let's say).. BOY am I enjoying that car!! it's just brutally pleasurable!!

"Eveyone needs to touch" words I picked up from a song (Touch) in Tarkan's latest album. Dude.. that better be a lady your talking about...otherwise just stay in the closet!

Which came first.. the chicken or the egg? To be honest? I don't care.. by the time you answer that question I would have prepared me a delicious egg salad followed by a mouth watering grilled chicken sandwich.

Too sleepy to continue this post guys :) ..
te9be7oon 3ala khair ya jema3at el rabi3

8 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Blogger el_fad3a said...

LOL , i like ur lazma "jema3at el rabi3" ,, :P

anyways

i really like ur blog & some of ur posts :D

oO ALLAH yewafgek oO yeredek salem :)inshALLAH

 
At 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oe ent min ahlah!!

ya a7lelik...I try to get the dark indian off my head and then u post about cross-dressing and a mini skirt LOL

mashallah u got a convertible...3ad dont speed...ya right eh!! ;|

3ad tsadeg...dentists always have the best cars!!! or at least the ones I know =D

yallah jood nite

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger 7asoon said...

el_fad3a
welcome e5ty :) thanks for stopping by o0 la tga63eena tara blogy 7adda ya9fir lol fashla ;P

ghasheema
hala hala hala bil zaaaaain (3ala golat wa7d min el shabaab) i feel like his jaw is about to fall off his head when he says that... anywho.. you and that dark indian image... dear that better be a good looking dark indian, that's all i gotta say ;D

as for my convertable.. it's nothing fancy walla bs the best part of the car is that it's a convertable ehehe.. ba3dain ta3alay ma9arat imti7anaat hathi 9a7betich "eshda3wa" .. .. ma 3ndaha 5 minutes tyee tsallem? maaaaashi ...!! lol

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tskk tssk tsskk.. hathy akhratna ya 7asooby el3azeez.. deserted blogs.. and under extreme pressure.. allah ykon eb 3oonik sweetie..

by the way.. shlona pharmacology :) eyannin sa7 ;p

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger eshda3wa said...

7asooooooooooooon

i understand the pressure
so i forgive u

shoof eshloon ana 6ayba oo sam7a

now i have this image of u looking like a sailane (thankx to ghasheema) in a mini skirt, dancing hacha3!

that is NOT a good mental picture to have!
infact its kinda torturing!

faa plz do smthng abt that

enjoy ur car
i looove converables!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger 7asoon said...

jiji
ahlaaaaan :) halaw eb jiji halaw.. ee walla sheftay shloon.. deserted blog all becoz of school. Pharmacology will start in a coupla months actually... bs elli eyannin el pathology (just finished it) o0 studying for boards (in progress) lol

Dr. Ghasheema
madri shagolokom walla enty o0 9a7betich elli foog.. el 9ara7a gemt a7es eni hindi 9ij..... yuba sh7aga 7a6 lekom 9orat hal ahsgar el yabaani (profile pic) etha you guys are drawing metal pics about me already!! ya saatir :D

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

board? wesh tha elbala?

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

7senooooo

awal shay...only the indian part if from me...u added the hacha3 and the mini skirt.....ya3ni enta janeet 3ala nafsek ;P

6afasht all the eligible bachelorettes away =D

bas 3afyah 3alik... I really like the Dr.Ghasheema part...razAH :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home