Sunday, December 28, 2008

count down



till new year's eve? nooo... till I leave the country... my beloved Kuwait.
If you scroll down to my "Home Sweet Home Q8" post and check the date on that.. you'll find out that I have been here for no more than two weeks!! and I have less than a week to go.
I have no problem with going back to the states........... It's just that there are so many things to do and so little time. Also, my blogging mood is never the same when I'm in uncle Sam's... so enshalla will keep in touch as often as possible. I love you all.. (world smallest violin playing in the background here).
3asaha tkon sinat khair 3alaikom ya jema3at el rabi3.... and keep your new year resolutions safe.

7asoon

7 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

weeeeen ayam awal ely 6ag em6agag o elwa7ed bil3afia gets the 1 comment on ur posts!!!

aayaaaaam

its goooood havin u back sweet bro ;D

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger eshda3wa said...

shal 7ob elzayed ele ga3d etwaz3a 3ala all

ull be back before u know it !

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger متفرغ said...

ولكم باك .... و عساها تكون سنة خير عليك و على من يعز عليك :)

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

jiji
eee my fault 9ara7a ge6a3t el balwaga 9arli modda ... :) thaaanx

eshda3wa
haa min zemaan ana awazi3 el 7ob o0 anshir el 3a6ifa fi hal modawana el motawathe3a :)

metfarigh
hala bil zaain :) nice to hear from you again my friend :) thanks for the wishes

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger LiLaCs said...

Oh please cry me a river :/. Dont blame uncle sam for your lack of inspiration, child your just an unimaginative one:P Although reading your previous ones, I see that I have your mom to thank for tramatizing you:P Yalla get your swollen butt(sorry couldnt resist:P) back into posting and stop all this sloppiness. 3aib 3ad.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Pumbiumkin said...

I had no idea you weren't looking forward to coming back to the States... I get the feeling you may have even dreaded it. Silly me for thinking quite the contrary.

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home