Monday, March 19, 2007

Up and Bloggin'

Ello pplz.. for those of you who wonder where have I been.. well we had this huge wave of exams so I had to vanish for a while. Then again I finished my tests and still haven't reported to good ol' blogger :D I guess I was enjoying my free time WAY too much huh? ;P

anywho... I'm back, it's just that I don't have anything interesting to blog about. No new topics that is. and if you didn't notice by now I suck at random posts. like now? I can't put two words together that make sense.

What's with fat people? are we really supposed to be so sympathatic with them? Is it really our problem that they munch on mayo-filled sandwiches 24/7? sounds like a bad deal if you ask me.

Have you ever looked up the word "Dictionary" in the dictionary?

My head is two hairs away from being in "afro mode"

Is it really the dentist's problem that you don't take care of your teeth? then why the hell do you hate him?

Persian gulf or Arabic gulf... who cares? how about it's-just-a freaking-gulf gulf?

How come i'm so retarded when it comes to technology?

I always wanted to play a Godfather role, and make a perfect immitation of Marlon Brando. Some of The Godfather's fans found that offensive.

Why does it feel good sometimes when someone twists your arm?

Will power I guess speaks for itself.

you have just wasted a good 4.3 minutes of your life reading this post.... which means that I have to prepare myself next time before I go ranting like that...... 5 minutes wasted now ;D

7ata mali khelg arja3 o0 achayek 3al badliyaat wil spelling ehehe.. te9be7on 3ala khair dear jema3at el rabi3

9 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger eshda3wa said...

welcome back
fat ppl have issues
u should always be nice to ppl with issues

i love afros, keep it growin!

ee wats up with fear of dentist things, a surgeon cuts ur guts open oo mashoof ppl hatin them!!

how about the arabain persion gulf

im sure im more retarted than u r

Good luck with the godfather thing

twist ur ams... dude ur weird

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger 7asoon said...

thanks it's good to be back.. bs like i said i'm mentally blocked madri shako mako .. :P

enzain laish mo persian arabian gulf?

la mo twist your arm in the manner you'e thinking of! lol

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was very random and right off the top of ur head...awal shay get a hair cut you hair ball


you could have saved yourself these 5 minutes and slept instead :P

why do u always say jema3at alrabi3...is it rabi3 as in spring or as in pals :PP

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Temetwir said...

congrats on finishing ur set of exams .. galla ma yosta6aa3 altabaruk feh wa 3alayh, fa 3ad we make do with what we get

3ash bo 3ali falya7ya

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger 7asoon said...

ghasgeema
a 5 minute sleep? i'm not talking to you anymore :P you dont speak my language girl :D lol
oh el rabi3 as in pals

temmi
hala bil 7anbeeb hala ... 3ash min shaf your name yoba :) shal '3aiba el 6weela hathi ehehe... walla mbayen mokanik bil blog sphere

3ash min gaaal

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger jiji said...

ow y3ny shfehom elfats!!

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger متفرغ said...

welcome back .... can't blame you exams and essays suck .... after finishing them i just want to do nothing and chill off for a while .... waiting for the next round of torture and ash3'al shaqa lain Allah yafrejha .... nice post :)

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger The Doctor said...

welcome back .. and good luck with everything ;)

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

terpincod acnatsci rewarded parp mykeel outlets srivastavaen tempted gear typepad altimeter
lolikneri havaqatsu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home