Monday, July 10, 2006

Blogger town: The Beginning

"Welcome to Blogger Town" .. written in a fancy shmancy western font on a dangling piece of wood. Few more steps and I found myself in blogger town, well it's not the best place on earth, but I'm sure it's not that bad either.
Walking down the dusty road between the Saloons and Hotels, pulling on my stubborn horse's bridle, I had to avoid the fierce stares of the not so friendly towners.
"yal '3ali... what's up... looks like you're new in town", said a man sitting next to a saloon.
"ee walla i'm new, would you recommend a hotel I could reside in please?"
"ee sure thing yal 7abeeb.. my name is Temetwir by the way, and i'm the sheriff in town." shakes my hand while introducing himself.
"wenni3im... o0 ana 7asoon.. a renegade". Well let's just say he didn't take that joke so lightly.. you could tell A LOT from people's looks, incase you wondered how I figured that out. The man is serious about his job... lesson learned.... let's carry on.

We walked a couple of blocks to a hotel called The Lilacs, after it's owner of course... Lilacs.
"So... you trust this guy? I dont want no stranger hanging around in my hotel, Temmie, no matter how hot he is!!"

"lala don't worry yuba... this guy looks straight... besides... If he ever smells like fish to ya just holler and i'll hunt him down"
As much as this conversation was appealing to me.. I needed to eat and rest as soon as possible.. coz my back was killing me, and so does my arse.. damn them cheap saddles!!
"Room 12... I'll be watching you boy!" Yeah watch me for all I care... and feed me while you're at it will ya?
"I'm really hungry.. you know a decent restaurant around?" I asked.
Lilacs: "yeah there's one right next to my hotel..."

Little that I knew about apple flavoured steaks... and peachy non-alcoholic beer... Scarletta was pretty much my only choice of restaurants.
"I have taken this recipe from my grand mommy.. although she included taytos in whatever she cooks but I have managed to create my own line of food fashion" Said Scarlo.. the restaurant manager/cheff/waiter.
"well it tastes... emm.. nice, thank you scarlo"
"so what's your story stranger?"
"7asoon is my name, and I wonder around towns.. so yeah.. not settled yet"
"My dad was a rider too.. god bless his soul.. he used to bring me gifts from wherever he sets foot.... more drink?"
I don't think she understood what I said.
"no thank you... I have to run anyways, gotta get some rest... delicious food, scarlo"

I woke up the next morning on some brutal knocking on my door. With half open half closed eyes, and a not so pleasing look on my face, I opened the door to see sheriff Temetwir shining his bage.
"Wake up 7asoon yal ta3baan let's meet some people in town and get you acquainted to stuff around here" he said.

يتبع يا جماعة الربع

13 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Temetwir said...

a bit visual

howd- actually, aa mean .. don't be actin up now in good ol' bloggersdale .. you be a nice boy now, boy.. i will hunt u down, make no mistake, i will hunt u down

god bless y'all

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger متفرغ said...

na6reen il takmela :)

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Dakhtour said...

LoooooooooooooooooL.... Afkarek jhanameya man hehe

Waiting for part 2 ;)

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Faith said...

loool..does this mean you failed your project? in bloggertown, peoples creativity sky rocks during exams and projects

whatever the end of this series is, it better end with you and i taking over the blogsphere =D

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger LiLaCs said...

**snorts** I thinking your hot is way too funny boy.....And why do I own a hotel??**glares** And why am I in a desert?!?!?!?

P.s. I have some ideas who should own the brothel and the public bath;P

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger 7asoon said...

bo3alwa
3ash el sheriff 3ash :P lala 9ara7a good choise el pic.. ana tewaqa3t john wayne bs hatha aqwa :P

yellow
glad you did dear :)

متفرغ
soon yal 7abeeb

zizo
eheheh en6ir shoof el charachter maltik ;P

faith
laa of course i didn't flunk it :D stay tuned for el ending

lilax
you love me and you know it ;P ooh the public bath :D o0 el brothel lol... send me yer suggestions hon

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger jiji said...

wut am i? :)

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger LiLaCs said...

Oh and you need a stable owner..A mean guy who owns all the land in the area and who has stable boy who is having an affiar with the land onwers hot wife..(so the stable hand must be just drop dead gorgous;))OooooOo and you need a convient store owner..umm what else? A barber a hate shop, a horse place where the put hot shoes on the poor darlins, a slaughter house,hmm cant think of anymore..

Oh and yes I simply adore you almost as much as I adore a sore throat and runny nose;)

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger 7asoon said...

jiji
stay tuned :)

lilacs
I take it you adore sore throats and runny noses so much?? :) suits you mama :D

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Dakhtour said...

Heya ra7 ye6la3 esmy :P

*Enagez o elef o edor*

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Sedna said...

Ya intaaaa lol.. that was such a cool idea!!

PS. You're tagged.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger 7asoon said...

zizo
eeee o0 5osh role ba3ad ;D

sedna
yeah? wain? mashoof shay in ur blog :)

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a'7eran teshaja3t o gerat el post :P

shakelha bte6la3 3jeeeba el "9e9a '79o9an lama t7e6 esmi ma3akom :PpP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home