Friday, January 27, 2006

pimp my time

came back from class (1:00 pm).. have lunch.. sit -with eyes wide open- in front of TV watching a movie that I already have seen (twice if not 3 times!).. movie ends.. check e-mail.. log off.. log on again.. MSN.. chat with dude.. log off.. log on again.. check e-mail again (not waiting for a paticular e-mail btw).. log off.. yawn.. sleep it off (3:00 pm for gods sake!!).. wake up (7:00 pm).. finally do homework.. yawn.. go to gym (this and the homework part.. most notable things ever done during the day!).. come back from gym.. Hit the sack counting sheeps again after only a coupla hours since my last nap!!
wouldn't it be cool if you had more than 24 hours a day?
I always asked myself that question, but then again I reply to myself "dude... first you need to manage your regular 24 hour day... you cannot let a day pass without wasting 28 hours goofing off and chewing on gum over some silly celebreality show on TV and you're wishing for more than 24 hours a day?!"
that sucks... yuppers.. that sucks to the power of sucks to infinity! Time management sounds so easy yet I still "manage" to waste time instead of taking advantage of each minute.
given the information above.. i have decided to fully organize my life.. and actually count how many tasks (WORTHY ONES!!) I have accomplished during the 24 hour day.
In other words.. there will be no nap.. no homework.. no meal.. no dip in the mensroom that's not on my agenda!!
Donald trump manages to handle and keep up with his countless business.. so can I !!!!!!
okay well I might not be "as good" as this guy (deffinately not as handsom) but i will try my best.

"Suspect each moment, for it is a thief, tiptoeing away with more than it brings"

10 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL you got me laughing at some parts while reading your post.

And 'bored student' ? LOL I should have known what to expect since reading your profile. Read the previous posts, interesting stuff, and now reading this one I must say keep blogging (not that I have been blogging for long. I'm probably newer than you, yet I can tell you that blogs are just rants about whatever goes on your mind) You don't have to give us reports over the political situation in the Arab-Israeli border to make since in your blog. That's what I think..

Time..? Well, we all waste our time. I think I'm compeletly your opposite. I do stuff all day and when I finally have nothing to do, I realise that the day's ending. It sort of explains why my beauty sleep does not exceed six hours. Egiht hours when I'm beat.

OKay, enough yappping .... Just wanted to say that I liked your blog, and keep writing

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger 7asoon said...

thanks for ur visit scarlo :) and glad you liked the blog.. excuse any sense of arrogance that comes from me as i'm so fed up with my own behavior.

WARNING: The statement above might not make any sense!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger ScarlO said...

**tries to pretend that she understands the statement fully**

Oh, don't worry about it, darling :-)

(pretend that this makes you feel better)

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger 7asoon said...

lol mashi.. thers comes a day scarl0 :P there comes a day where my puzzle will be solved finally!

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger ScarlO said...

**waiting for the day to come**

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger 7asoon said...

not soon though

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger الاء سعود المجيبل said...

offfffff

Although I’m still learning English but I understood part of your post;P

i think you can be like Donald trump...if you want that..;P

welcome back bro..;D

and forgive any mistakes coz i'm still learning..;PpP

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger 7asoon said...

q8ya..
mashalla ur english mafeeha shay, thanks for the wb dear ;)

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
dryer venting Attendant care lawyer guild To delete spam blocker utility Free sex chattop black jack strategy Install free spam blocker Meadows with flowers health plans for dr. deborah neiman hillsborough nj Exchange email filter comparisons Free antispam octopus Norton antispam 2005 beta blocker explorer internet spam off shore bets Dishwashers compact built in

 
At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home